Saturday, March 5, 2016

Glenn Beck: Trump Goon Threatened My Friend's Life To Get Dirt On Me


Does this look like a man with a threatening goon squad? / Gage Skidmore, CC BY-SA 2.0

Some of y’all may have missed it, but Glenn Beck has been hammering Trump as a fake Republican and urging conservatives to vote elsewhere for MONTHS.  

I don’t want to surprise anyone, but according to Beck, Trump doesn’t seem to be taking his criticism so well.  But now Beck is alleging some next level stuff.

Here's Glenn Beck, yesterday, intimating that someone affiliated with Donald Trump threatened a Beck pal a few weeks ago, leaving the man in fear for his life if he doesn't provide them with some dirt on Glenn. 

The story starts at around 3:12 in the video below.




GLENN BECK:

He said ... “Somebody came to me, and I'm not going to tell you whose organization he works for, but it won't be hard to figure it out.  And they want information ... they wanna know some dirt on you.”

“And when I said I’m not gonna give you any dirt on Glenn. I don't have any dirt on Glenn,’ they said, ‘I don't think you understand. It's in your best interest to make this happen.’”

 ... He ended it again with, “I'm actually afraid of these people. I'm afraid of these people. You don't know how it was said to me.”

It’s tough to know how true or accurate any of this is.  Anyone who’s ever listened to Glenn Beck knows that he’s given to hyperbole and embellishment for dramatic effect.

But still – it’s one of those things that makes you go, hmmmm …


PS Re: the whole stabbing thing …  Beck and Dana Loesch assert at the top of this video that Beck was bantering on-air with his producer yesterday – Beck was back east at CPAC, his producer was in studio in Texas.  His producer knocked the wind out of an argument Beck was constructing, and Beck responded that if they were in the same room, "I'd just stab you repeatedly right now."  It somehow got reported in conservative media that Beck was saying he's stab Trump repeatedly.  This story quickly became one of those Interwebs things, so much so that Secret Service showed up at Beck's studio to question him about his “threats against Trump.”




No comments:

Post a Comment